We need more sustainable minds!
Sustainable Minds® is the first on-demand, Web-based software and information service providing a comprehensive system for companies to estimate, evaluate and track their products' lifecycle environmental performance – and to enable rapid iteration and comparison of product concepts in early stage design. Easy to understand and use, it is affordable for small and large businesses and educational institutions to develop skills and knowledge to grow revenue and markets through greener product innovation.
If you are looking to spend your time and leverage your skills doing something that makes a positive environmental impact, we want to hear from you. Sustainable Minds is a mission-based company. Do something that matters. If you feel you fit the requirements contact us at careers-AT-sustainableminds.com.
- Inside Sales Representatives
This opportunity has enormous potential as Sustainable Minds expands its sales force during our current accelerated growth stage. You will be a key contributor in this emerging company by selling software subscriptions and services directly to businesses and influential affiliate groups throughout the US. In a short period of time Sustainable Minds has developed an enviable list of national customers who use its SaaS application to rapidly evaluate the environmental impact of their products.
Sustainable Minds delivers on demand software to empower product manufactures to operationalize environmental sustainability in an understandable, empowering and credible way.
Starting with a large database of existing prospects, you will professionally deliver the sales responsibilities including initially contacting, evaluating, networking, demonstrating, reporting and, of course, making goal. You will sell into all account types including manufacturing, technology, education and affiliates while be comfortable talking to project management up to C suite level customers. To be successful, you should be success driven, organized, optimistic and creative with a passion for startups, innovation and the Sustainable Minds' mission. This position is only open to experienced sales people who know how to develop sales into a growing market. To be considered you must show three or more years of exceeding goal and building new clients. If you don't have that experience, call us when you do.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals.
- Engage customer through the full sales cycle by communicating the benefits of Sustainable Minds software and services.
- Effectively identify and manage opportunity and prospect lists; aggressively seek out additional opportunities.
- Foster excellent customer relations to facilitate up-selling, add-on sales and account retention.
- Prepare weekly activity and accurate forecast reports by keeping Salesforce.com current with leads, opportunities and relevant information.
- Follow-up on leads generated through marketing activities, events, web and affiliate relationships.
- Research and identify target prospects.
- Thorough knowledge of company products/services; attend sales meetings and training sessions.
- Develop deep familiarity with Sustainable Minds business case, use case and services.
- Stays up-to-date with industry knowledge and competitive environment and SM's competitive positioning
- Interact with marketing, finance, operations, customer support, etc.
- Assist with training new sales team members.
- Minimum 3 years experience with proven track record of inside software sales.
- Driven, ambitious, self-motivated with excellent organizational, communication and time management skills; ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent phone, writing and customer service skills.
- Ability to demonstrate software products via the Internet.
- Knowledge of SaaS, manufacturing and product development a huge plus.
- Strong passion for environmental sustainability and ecodesign.
- Startup experience preferred.
- Preferred experience using a CRM/Sales tracking tool.
- BA/BS in business or a technical discipline.
- Primarily work from Kendall Square office in Cambridge, MA with work from home option when self-reliant.
- Commensurate with a growing company, high commission rate plus base and equity
- Optional work from home position; some travel to marketing events as needed.
- Opportunities for advancement after proven abilities.
- Innovative and mission-driven company.
Location: Cambridge, MA
Send: Introduction letter stating how you can help Sustainable Minds with resume to careers-AT-sustainableminds.com