If you and your company are committed to creating more environmentally sustainable products, Sustainable Minds’ workshops will equip you to move forward with greater knowledge and credibility.
Mastering environmental impact assessment in the design process
Join the Sustainable Minds team in this groundbreaking workshop. This workshop is designed to enable you to use Sustainable Minds to deliver valuable ecodesign skills and knowledge to your organization now. The agenda includes a combination of lecture and hands-on work group.
What you'll learn
- Ecodesign principles and product innovation through ecodesign strategies
- Life cycle thinking and a whole product systems approach to product design
- A deeper and practical understanding of life cycle assessment (LCA)
- How to conduct a Sustainable Minds LCA to produce quantifiable environmental impact results to support design decisions
- How to consider integrating SM LCA in your design process and service offerings
Sustainable Minds' workshops are available for on-site delivery at your facility tailored to your needs. For more information regarding a workshop, contact us.
Read the blog posts about our workshops!